[ITK-users] Fw: Vessel Enhancement Difussion Filter Error

Sindhoor Bhat bhatsindhoor at ymail.com
Wed Jun 25 08:53:55 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to enhance blood vessel using VED filter, which is not yet incluced in itk- but available for external download from      http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/163

But when I run with my 3d images, it shows error saying  itkHessianSmoothed3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter.h(73): error C2039: 'GetImageDimension' : is not a member of 'itk'
itkHessianSmoothed3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter.h(73): error C2039: 'ImageDimension' : is not a member of '`global namespace''

illegal expression etc....

I included this header file:   #include "itkAnisotropicDiffusionVesselEnhancementImageFilter.h & corresponding codes from the article on VED

also VS2010 is not able to generate " .exe" file.....

i'm using latest itk 4.5 & VS2010

can someone help me with this problem...
thank you