[ITK-users] [ITK] Fw: Vessel Enhancement Difussion Filter Error

Nicolas Gallego nicgallego at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 09:46:23 EDT 2014

Hi Sindhoor,

It seams that your compilation is not well configured. Check the version of
ITK, I know that even though there were changes between ITK 3 and version
4, it is still possible to configure your cmake compilation of ITK library
such that some backwards compatibility is supported.

Check also when you compile ITK the review module, sometimes the modules
proposed on the insight journal are available there.
to do so run for example, on your compiler console,

cmake-gui <itkSource path >

activate the variables:
Module_ITKReview ( to check for insight journal contibuted code)
Module_ITKV3Compatibility ( may solve backwards compatibility issues).

configure, generate, and then compile as usual

then go back to your project and try to configure and generate again with
cmake to see if the variables were set correctly.

Good luck and hopes that helps,

Nicolás Gallego-Ortiz
Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium