[ITK-users] GPU Problems

adoyle at cim.mcgill.ca adoyle at cim.mcgill.ca
Wed Jun 25 14:55:23 EDT 2014

Hello ITK people,

I’m having some issues using the GPUDemonsRegistrationFilter on a variety of different hardware.  First of all, I cannot run my program at all unless I copy/paste these functions into my code.  I don’t know why the linker isn’t finding them.
const char* itk::GPUPDEDeformableRegistrationFilterKernel::GetOpenCLSource()

const char* itk::GPUDemonsRegistrationFunctionKernel::GetOpenCLSource()

My second problem is that I’m getting a CL_MEM_OBJECT_ALLOCATION_FAILURE error when I try to register the images I want to work with (~256x256x256). It works fine for 256x256x128 images.  Does anyone have any strategies to suggest to get around this memory limitation?

Thanks,

Andrew Doyle