[ITK-users] Create java VM failure SimpleITK, Python, Windows

jmerkow jmerkow at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:35:09 EDT 2014

Hello,

I solved this recently on my windows machine.
For some reason, on windows the -o was not working properly with the ImageJ
64 (with jre) and ImageJ 32 (with jre).  Even if you change your cfg to use
your system jre this option was not recognized.

I followed Matt's suggestion and changed my SITK_SHOW_COMMAND  environment
variable to %a %f

This worked.  Also, note that you can increase the memory in the ImageJ.cfg
file, and you do not need to set _JAVA_OPTIONS variable to increase memory
allocation.

Hope this helps anyone else that runs into this problem!

-Jameson