[Insight-users] Generate gaussian noise image

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Mar 6 16:32:30 EST 2014

I haven't looked at the classes closely. But would expect these filters have a user settable seed, to make the results reproduce able, and be the same independent with the number of threads.

The trick would be to have each thread has a random number generator object, then at the beginning of each line seed it with a combination of the user defined seed, and the starting index of the scan-line ( perhaps multiplied by a prime number).

Hope that some help... I just have some ideas in my head about some ways to do it...

Brad