[ITK-users] ITK Python wrapping, CableSwig

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Mar 25 09:15:41 EDT 2014

Hi Chiara,

CableSwig is no longer required for ITK wrapping.

Swig and GCCXML are currently required, but they will automatically be
downloaded and built (through HTTP).  If they cannot be download by
the build, they can be downloaded manually.  The URL's can be found
here:

  http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=Wrapping/Generators/GccXML/CMakeLists.txt;h=cd5967795722be0dbca75deedadf62a5f9e55abd;hb=HEAD

  http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=Wrapping/Generators/SwigInterface/CMakeLists.txt;h=5f1c4d314916d6dda7b147e32aad63eb978d656d;hb=HEAD

Hope this helps,