[ITK-users] closing morphological operation with different size of structure element ? how can i do that?

Jim Miller millerjv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 06:40:29 EDT 2014

1. There is a PasteImageFilter that will allow you to insert a slice back into a volume.  But you might want to look at the SliceBySlice filter. Internally it will run an extract, a pipeline, then a paste to process each slice.

3. ConnectedThresholdImageFilter uses a criteria for connectivity that is applied at a pixel level. A pixel has to be next to the correct region and satisfy a threshold criterion. NeighborhoodConnected is similar but requires all the pixels In a neighborhood satisfy the criterion.

Jim