[ITK-users] B spline multi grid registration

Lianli Liu llliu at umich.edu
Sun Sep 21 23:13:09 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Thanks for help. The program runs after I change the metric from mean
square error to mutual information. But the new problem is the transformed
image looks really wired. Seems the intensity is distorted a lot. I was
wondering what may be the possible cause of this?

Regards,
Lianli

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 10:58 PM, Matt McCormick <matt.mccormick at kitware.com