[ITK-users] Picking 10000 samples from a larger mha image using ImageRandomNonRepeatingConstIteratorWithIndex and finding histogram.

vijayarani vijayarani.shanmugavadivu at appasamy.com
Mon Sep 22 07:52:36 EDT 2014

Hi
I tried to pick 10000 samples from a larger mha image (which size is 167 MB)
using ImageRandomNonRepeatingConstIteratorWithIndex class and tried to find
the histogram and percentile
values for the resultant image. However it gives 0 to all the percentiles.
When I do the same for a small image it gives the valid percentile
values.How to achieve finding histogram and percentiles for a larger mha
image by picking up only 10000 samples from the original image?

Thanks & Regards
Vijaya Rani S