[ITK-users] OpenCV - ITK project

Girish Mallya Udupi indianzeppelin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 10:35:18 EDT 2014

Hi Elena,

I use OpenCV and ITK together. The general procedure is to build OpenCV
from source using CMake, and then build ITK from source using CMake,
checking the "Module_ITKVideoBridgeOpenCV" option so that it is built.
During both the builds you generally do not have to modify the
CMakeLists.txt

For a project which uses the libraries, the CMakeLists.txt would simply
look like -

----
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)

project(myProject)

find_package(ITK REQUIRED)
find_package(OpenCV REQUIRED)

include(${ITK_USE_FILE})

add_executable(myProject test.cpp)

target_link_libraries(myProject ${ITK_LIBRARIES} ${OpenCV_LIBS})
----

Is there a specific problem you are facing while trying this?

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 3:23 PM, elena bresciani <
elena.bresciani87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello to everybody,
>
> for the project I'm working on I need to integrate ITK and OpenCV.
> I've read the dedicated tutorial here
> <http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/images/4/4a/ITKOpenCVBridgeTutorial.pdf>, but
> I can't find informations on how the CmakeList.txt file should be created
> or if I have to change some kind of building configuration of ITK and/or
> OpenCV.
>
> Can you please explain me what I have to do?
>
> Cheers
> Elena

Girish