[ITK-users] OpenCV - ITK project

elena bresciani elena.bresciani87 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 11:28:25 EDT 2014

I get the CMake error " Error in configuration files. Project Files may be
invalid "

I think that my problem is with the module "Module_ITKVideoBridgeOpenCV", I
have to rebuild ITK by checking that option (I don't think I had done this
when I compiled ITK), and I hope that then it will work.
I installed OpenCV with brew on Mac, you suggest to recompile it from
source or it should be good as well?

Thank you so much

Elena