[ITK-users] Working with RIRE Datasets

Gabriel A. Giménez gabrielgimenez85 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 21:46:32 EDT 2015

> Doing great!  Thanks for asking questions on the list. :-)

great!, thank you for answer !

Usually, a transformation "From CT to MR" implies that CT is the Fixed
> Image and MR is the Moving Image in ITK terminology.

Yes, but in RIRE is different...[1]:
"A given transformation maps points from one volume on the left, which we
will call the “From” image, to one volume on the right, which we will call
the “To” image."

Yes, you can easily get an inverse for a transform with the GetInverse

Excellent !, I tried it and it worked great ...:

TransformType::Pointer inverseTransform = TransformType::New();
bool response = finalTransform->GetInverse(inverseTransform);

Thanks and regards!

 [1] http://www.insight-journal.org/rire/transform_format.php

--
*Gabriel Alberto Giménez.*