[ITK-users] ITK Version 3.20.2 reading image in debug mode

Khojaste, Amir amir.khojaste at sunnybrook.ca
Fri Apr 24 11:24:28 EDT 2015

Hi guys,
I am using an open-source library named Plastimatch which uses the ITK libraries. I have built my Plastimatch (and also ITK) in debug mode. I am using a cropping method in Plastimach which simply crops an image. Plastimatch uses ITK libraries to read the image. I have a labelmap image named Prostate_MR_Labelmaps.mha, this image loads in 3DSlicer (for visualization) just fine! But when I am using Plastimach to read the image and crop it (which uses ITK::ImageFileReader function) I get the following error:
Unhandled exception at 0x000000013fbb9c13 in plastimatch.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xffffffffffffffff.
However, I also have built the Plastimatch and ITK libraries in Release mode and I did not receive this error and it read the image perfectly!
Are there any thoughts out there to what could be the cause of this problem?
I am using Windows 7, 64 bits, ITK version 3.20.2 if that helps.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Amir

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential, personal and/or health information (information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use, retention and/or disclosure).  No waiver of confidence is intended by virtue of communication via the internet.  Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person(s) for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies.