[ITK-users] Own Transformation Class

dominik dominik.hofer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 07:14:27 EST 2015

Thanks for your answer. Now that I thought about it, maybe it would be better
to write my own metric class, so that it's just the same as the Matte Mutual
Information, but it just penalizes the cost the more the urethras are
unaligned. So just add a sum of squared distances from the two urethras or
so. Would that be possible?

And more, if I want to use it in Slicer3D, is it possible to extend classes
there or do I have to build my own ITK from the ground up? I also use
SimpleITK in Slicer3D. Is all this possible in python? :)

Cheers,
Dominik