[ITK-users] [ITK-dev] [ANN] ITK 4.9 Release Candidate 1 is ready for testing!

Simon Alexander skalexander at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 09:19:31 EST 2015

Hi Matt,

So I pulled origin/master and rebuilt last night.  I have different
failures now, all by timeout:

*Total Test time (real) = 6363.39 sec*

*The following tests FAILED:*
*        726 - itkFastMarchingImageFilterTest_wm_multipleSeeds_NoTopo
(Timeout)*
*        727 - itkFastMarchingImageFilterTest_wm_multipleSeeds_StrictTopo
(Timeout)*
*        728 -
itkFastMarchingImageFilterTest_wm_multipleSeeds_NoHandlesTopo (Timeout)*
*        2025 - itkTimeVaryingBSplineVelocityFieldPointSetRegistrationTest
(Timeout)*
*Errors while running CTest*

Any thoughts on what's going on there?