[ITK-users] STATISTICAL FEATURES OF A 3D IMAGE

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 10:48:19 EST 2015

Hi Abdelkhalek,

if you are talking about GLCMs (gray level co-occurrence matrices), there
was a discussion
<http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2012-February/043764.html>
about it some time ago.

If you are talking about something different, you need to explain better
what you are trying to compute. Is that mean over some neighborhood region?
How do you define energy?

Regards,
Dženan