[ITK-users] MultiResImageRegistration3 | Joint PDF summed to Zero

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 09:18:42 EST 2015

Thanks Btradley,

I'm using ITV4 with compatibility set to V3, not sure if that would be an
issue.

I tried adding the Centeredtransforminitializer to my example but it seems
I need to change the transformtype to CenterRigidTransform rather than
TranslationTransform, is that true? (I'm getting compilation erros)..

The example you point is 2D, I don't think there has been a 3D version of
the MultiResImageRegistration1 with V4.. I'll try though to see if I can
convert to 3D, it was pretty simple with the V3 version example.

Thanks again.

Matias.