[ITK-users] MultiResImageRegistration3 | Joint PDF summed to Zero

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Feb 11 09:34:38 EST 2015

Hello,

If this is the example you are using[1], while its in the RegistrationITKv4 directory it is using the ITKv3 version of the framework.

If you compare it to the MultiResImageRegistration1.cxx example, its significantly more complicated. With the ITKv4 framework its an intrinsic part of the registration method. I would encourage you to base your registration program on example 1 and modify it for 3D.

You are right about the TranslationTransform not working with that Initializer. But it does work with any transform derived from the MatrixOffsetBase.

Brad

[1] http://itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/Examples_2RegistrationITKv4_2MultiResImageRegistration3_8cxx-example.html