[ITK-users] How to compile a new module inside the ITK build tree?

DVigneault davis.vigneault at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 07:14:17 EST 2015

All--

Two related questions concerning development of an external module.

1.  How can I compile a single (external) module, rather than all of ITK?
The module template for insight submission [1] states "[n]ow you could
compile the new module inside your ITK build tree," which suggests to me
that this is possible, but I'm not sure how to go about it.
2.  It is possible to build tests for one module only?  The closest thread I
was able to find [2] is useful for running individual tests after they are
built, and the wiki page on Modularization [3] didn't specifically discuss
testing.

Thanks in advance,

--Davis

[1]