[ITK-users] ICB BSpline

Leonardo Onofri l.onofri at outlook.com
Tue Feb 17 06:38:19 EST 2015

Dear users, I would like to use ICP registration with BSpline transform. The problem is that I cannot use the LBFGS optimizer since I get this error: 'void itk::PointSetToPointSetRegistrationMethod<PointSetType,PointSetType>::SetOptimizer(itk::PointSetToPointSetRegistrationMethod<PointSetType,PointSetType>::OptimizerType *)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'itk::LBFGSOptimizer::Pointer' to 'itk::PointSetToPointSetRegistrationMethod<PointSetType,PointSetType>::OptimizerType *' Regards,