[ITK-users] ICB BSpline

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Feb 17 11:16:46 EST 2015

Hi Leonardo,

When investigating the PointSetToPointSetRegistrationMethod [1],
doxygen or the source code shows that OptimizerType
MultipleValuedNonLinearOptimizer [2], and LBFGS does not inherit from
MultipleValuedNonLinearOptimizer [3] (click the Inheritance diagram
tab).

HTH,
Matt

[1] http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1PointSetToPointSetRegistrationMethod.html