[ITK-users] Integration ITK with Qt Creator

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Wed Feb 18 06:40:04 EST 2015

Dear Francisco,
I assume you mean "with no GUI" when you say "with no IDE".

Note that Qt Creator is just a tool of Qt to facilitate the task of
creating GUIs, but in order to actually have a GUI for your application,
you will need to download Qt itself [1]. You can download the binaries, and
thus you can avoid any complication derived from building the sources.

Assuming you are using CMake to generate your project, in order to build
your application with Qt as the GUI library, you should include Qt among
the libraries to look for and link with in your CMakeLists [2].

HTH,
JON HAITZ

[1] https://qt-project.org/
[2] http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake/Tutorials/Qt