[ITK-users] Integration ITK with Qt Creator

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Wed Feb 18 12:24:37 EST 2015

Dear Francisco,
additionally to what Matt has posted, ITK does not rely on any particular
IDE; you can use virtually any IDE of your choice.

QtCreator may be one of them.

If you work in Windows, as apparently you do, a popular choice would be
Microsoft's Visual Studio [1]. You can download the Express edition.

If you work in OS X, Xcode [2] is a good option.

I'm not an expert in IDEs for Linux systems, but a quick search gives the
following options (don't whether they would all be valid for a particular
distribution): NetBeans [3] Code::Blocks [4], CodeLite [5] or KDevelop [6].

BTW, using CMake will save you a lot of time and headaches.

HTH,
JON HAITZ

[1]
http://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/downloads/download-visual-studio-vs.aspx