[ITK-users] Integration ITK with Qt Creator

Tim Allman dr.tim.allman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 12:51:04 EST 2015

I have done a fair amount of development with Eclipse and NetBeans in a Linux environment. My impression of Eclipse is that it is happiest when coding in Java and less so with C/C++. I don’t know about integrating QtCreator and CMake but I expect both are possible.

NetBeans does support CMake and Qt and much work has been done to integrate C++.

Both of these are available on Windows.

And, I have found that there is a bit of a steep and long learning curve in using these products but it’s worth the effort.

Tim Allman Ph.D.
35 Margaret St.,
Guelph Ont.,
N1E 5R6