[ITK-users] Integration ITK with Qt Creator

Francisco Lopez de la Franca franciscolopezdelafranca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 14:35:45 EST 2015

Hi again.
After re-installing Qt 5.4.0 several times, it always throws the following
error just when launched for the CMakeProjectManager:

Cannot load plugin because dependency failed to load: Designer(3.3.0)

Reason: Could not resolve dependency 'ResourceEditor(3.3.0)'

I know this is not the right forum because it is a Qt issue, but I ask the
question in case someone has found with the same error and know how to
solve it.

Sincerely, thank you very much.
Best regards.
/Francisco