[ITK-users] Registration: Fix transform parameter?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Feb 23 13:17:32 EST 2015

Hello Tobias,

You are correct that it is generally recommended to explicitly set the optimizer scale to an extremely high value to disable the optimization in that space.

However, please keep in mind that the VersorRigid3DTransform parameters are not X,Y,Z rotations they are the components of a versor. You can look into the Euler3DTransform which is paramerterized with the angles.

The alternative to this would be to write your own transform class.

Brad