[ITK-users] Itk, python and pyinstaller

PmB peter.bloomfield at camhpet.ca
Thu Feb 26 09:59:54 EST 2015

Hi,

I have tried this to the pyinstaller list, and it was suggested I tried
here.

I am working on a linux box using ITK V4.7.1 within a python script,
which executes without error.
However, when I build an executable with pyinstaller, on execution I get
the following error

     Information
         Filename : junk.img
     Traceback (most recent call last):
       File "Segment_Image.py", line 97, in <module>
         image_type = itk.Image[itk.F, 3]
     NameError: name 'itk' is not defined

I tried
     python pyinstaller.py --hidden-import=itk Segment_Image.py
but during the build I get the message
     52820 INFO: Hidden import 'itk' has been found otherwise

Can anyone point me in the direction to resolve this.

Thanks

Peter