[ITK-users] Itk, python and pyinstaller

michkapopoff at gmail.com michkapopoff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 16:26:39 EST 2015

Hi

I tried to use pyinstaller 1 or 2 years ago to install ITK with one of my apps, but it never worked.
Pyinstaller has a hook system to add dependencies, so you can update the itk hook to make it work.
Still, I did not find enough documentation or examples to make it work and did not invest more time
to read pyinstaller’s source code. It’s maybe complicated because it implies moving libs and stuff around …

But it would be very nice if it worked. Maybe somebody here could give a try.

Michka