[ITK-users] Vessel Segmentation

Ricardo A Corredor ra.corredor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 12:50:06 EST 2015

Hi,

For medical image visualization using a non-DICOM format I often use the
MHD/RAW (MetaImage) format. You only need to use a ImageFileWriter, set as
input the image you want to save and put a filename with .mhd as extension,
e.g. "./theImage.mhd". It is possible to visualize these files in multiple
programs: ParaView, MeVisLab, 3D Slicer, itkSNAP,  ... Usually I suggest
those tools on that order. Check also that the way you're constructing the
image is the same as stored in the array (row-major order or column-major
order) and that you're constructing an image with the correct data type,
correct size.

Hope that works!

Best,

RaC