[ITK-users] [ITK] adding two images with different origin

Timothee Evain tevain at telecom-paristech.fr
Wed Jul 15 11:29:18 EDT 2015

Hello Emily,

Have you tried using the ResampleImageFilter combined with a TranslationTransform as in:
http://itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/SimpleOperations/TranslationTransform ?

At least for me, this does not change the origin (or you could explicitely set it to your convenience with SetOutputOrigin) and allow easy translation configuration.

Best

Tim