[ITK-users] adding two images with different origin

Hammond, Emily M emily-hammond at uiowa.edu
Mon Jul 20 10:04:42 EDT 2015

Thank you very much! This helped a lot.

Emily
________________________________
From: Andras Lasso [lasso at queensu.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 10:12 AM
To: Hammond, Emily M; Johnson, Hans J
Cc: insight users
Subject: RE: [ITK-users] adding two images with different origin

You need to resample the volume if you want to actually change the image pixels and not just modify the image header. You can use one of the resample modules in Slicer for this, see detailed explanation on these pages:
http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Nightly/Modules/Resampling
http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Nightly/FAQ#Apply.2C_Resample.2C_Export
http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Registration:Resampling

Andras