[ITK-users] Examples for ITK-based 2D/3D registration

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Mar 16 10:46:00 EDT 2015

Hi Gordian,

Hopefully you came across this example that uses the
RayCastInterpolateImageFunction [1].

Regarding the reference from 2009, to the best of my knowledge it has
not been integrated into the toolkit. To help that process along,
first find its associated article in the Insight Journal [2].  Next,
organize the code into an ITKv4 External module.  Finally, submit it
as a Remote Module [4]. Of course, adding documentation along the way
will help others in your situation.

Thanks,
Matt

[1] http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/Examples_2Filtering_2DigitallyReconstructedRadiograph1_8cxx-example.html