[ITK-users] automated splitting and pasting of volumes for use in external programs

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Mar 30 10:02:27 EDT 2015

Hi Roman,

You probably want to use the streaming capabilities of the ITK
pipeline.  This is covered in more detailed in the ITK Software Guide.
The pipeline internally uses ImageRegionSplitter classes. Overlaps are
handled by propagation of the RequestedRegion throughout the pipeline.
To monitor the changes in the regions, use the
PipelineMonitorImageFilter [1].

HTH,
Matt

[1] http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1PipelineMonitorImageFilter.html