[ITK-users] Constrain a transform for optimizer

Laurent Chauvin lchauvin at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 31 10:21:50 EDT 2015

Hello ITK users,

I'm trying to use a Levenberg-Marquardt optimizer to find a point in a
plane (based on a cost function).
For now I create a itk::TranslationTransform< double, 3 > and set it to the
Levenberg-Marquardt optmizer.

However, I know the point I'm looking for is included in a plane.

I was wondering if there is a way to constrain the transform to only check
points in the plane (to avoid looking for points out of the plane to speed
up the optimization process) ?

Thank you very much.

--
Laurent Chauvin, MS
Surgical Navigation and Robotics Laboratory, Radiology Department