[ITK-users] Working with RIRE Datasets

Gabriel A. Giménez gabrielgimenez85 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 23:52:03 EDT 2015

Hi! how are you?

I'm trying to use RIRE datasets..., for example:

In the RIRE terminology we say "From CT to MR", this means that the "moving
image" is the CT image and the fixed image is the MR image. Then, I need a
transformation "T"  to apply to the CT test points for the comparison with
the "ground truth"...I'm not wrong about this?

But my problem is that the ITK provides a transformation that maps poins of
the fixed (MR) image on the moving image (CT) , I guess I need to get the
inverse transformation...is that possible? I'm misunderstanding something?

I hope you can help me...I need to test my implementation, thank you in
advance.