[ITK-users] Building testing application for N3 implementation

Jan Dorazil deu439 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 10:12:55 EDT 2015

Hello,
I am currently working on some MRI images and, would like to
test the ITK implementation of the N3 algorithm for MRI Bias
Field correction.
I have downloaded the source code for a
testing application (http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/640)
but cant manage to compile it.
As I try to configure the package using cmake I get this error:
--
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:20 (INCLUDE):
  include could not find load file:

    /usr/share/cmake-3.2/Modules/FindITK.cmake
--
I looked inside the supplied CMakeLists.txt and found out it is this
portion thats causing the error.

ITK version: 4.7.1-1
cmake version 3.2.2
#uname -a
Linux Clifford 3.19.3-3-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Apr 8 14:10:00 CEST 2015
x86_64 GNU/Linux

Regards,
Jan Dorazil