[ITK-users] Building testing application for N3 implementation

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Sat May 2 11:38:35 EDT 2015

Thanks Bill.

Also, Jan, I know I should probably should keep that submission
updated, but we’re all busy and things like that fall through the
cracks of my to-do list.  However, in addition to the ITK class being
updated and tested continually by the wonderful ITK folk, we keep
both the N3 and N4 programs updated in our ANTs repository, in
case you’re interested.

https://github.com/stnava/ANTs/blob/master/Examples/N3BiasFieldCorrection.cxx
https://github.com/stnava/ANTs/blob/master/Examples/N4BiasFieldCorrection.cxx

Nick