[ITK-users] Iteration order 3d, 4d image

Jan Dorazil deu439 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 09:02:14 EDT 2015

Hello,
I have a question on usage of iterators in ITK.

I have 4d MRI image 255x255x21x5 where the 4th
dimension is time.
 I would like to extract 5 features (only pixel intenzities)
for each voxel in XxYxZ subvolume, ( along T axis).
Then I need to supply these feature sets into a prediction
model  and as i receive predictions for each feature set I
would like to reconstruct the image from these
predictions.

What kind of iterator shall I use to make sure that the
feature extraction step (on 4d image) will iterate in the
same order as the reconstruction step (on 3d image)?

Regards,
Jan Dorazil