[ITK-users] Iteration order 3d, 4d image

jose alejandro matute flores jmatuteflores at gmail.com
Sun May 3 16:41:35 EDT 2015

Dear Jan,

I'm not sure if there is a iterator that does that, but there are two other
methods which could be used for what you desire.

1. Using vector images,
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1VectorImage.html
http://itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/VectorImages/VectorImage

2. if the fourth dimension is fixed, then declare an image whose PixelType
is a CovariantVector.
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1CovariantVector.html

both will then 3d iterators.

Hopefully this can be useful,