[ITK-users] Volume measurment ITK

Abdelkhalek Bakkari bakkari.abdelkhalek at hotmail.fr
Tue May 5 08:53:32 EDT 2015

Dear Cyril ,
Thank you soo much for your answer. I will try with it ;)
Kind regards,

Abdelkhalek BakkariPh.D candidate in Computer ScienceInstitute of Applied Computer ScienceLodz University of Technology, Poland
Fuzzy image processing is the collection of all approaches that understand,
represent and process the images, their segments and features as fuzzy sets.
The representation and processing depend on selected fuzzy technique and on
the problem to be solved.