[ITK-users] [ITK] ITK-QT-VTK

Scapegoat Sarthak scapegoat.sarthak at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:29:28 EDT 2015

There are a ton of tutorials out there integrating Qt with either VTK or
ITK or both. I would suggest to start off with trying to integrate the
former 2 since they are similar. Going from VTK to ITK wouldn't be too much
of an issue because of good data structure compatibility between them (
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/group__ITKVtkGlue.html).

Some links to start you off:
http://www.qtforum.org/article/18473/tutorial-for-using-qt-with-vtk.html
http://qtitkvtkhelp.blogspot.in/2013/07/itk-reader-vtk-viewer-qt-gui.html