[ITK-users] Link ITK libraries statically

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Wed May 20 00:49:19 EDT 2015

I am using cmake and VS2010 to build an ITK application on Windows (also using Qt, but that is not relevant I think).  I want to give the executable to a colleague, but I'd rather not have to transfer the 16 ITK DLLs as well.  Is there a way to build my application so that the ITK libraries are linked statically?
A related question: I am using ITK in this program only to read and write tiff images.  Is there a way to limit the libraries that are linked to just those that are needed?

Thanks
Gib