[ITK-users] Information About Projection of 3d CT

vis itkhelpacc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 00:05:44 EDT 2015

hey,
im trying to learn more about projection of 3D CT volume to 2D plane and
then study the difference between the projected image and slices of the
volume.. i would like to vary the camera position and compare with the
slices of the CT volume as well as with projections obtained with the
various other camera position..could anyone pls tell me where a beginner
like me should look for information about this ?
regards
Vishal