[ITK-users] Information About Projection of 3d CT

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 00:50:01 EDT 2015

Hi,

>From your email I wasn't sure if you wanted to project the entire 3D
volume onto a 2D plane, or just take a cross-section through the 3D
volume? If the later (take a 2D cross section through the 3D volume),
then you may want to investigate the "LookAt Transform Initializer and
Oblique Section Image Filter":
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/168

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dan