[ITK-users] [ITK] itkImageFileWriter + ExtractSliceImageFilter: largest region exception

Timothee Evain tevain at telecom-paristech.fr
Tue Sep 8 15:43:53 EDT 2015

Hi Marcos,

Regarding the ExtractImageFilter, this is an expected result. As you can read here, http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ExtractImageFilter.html , setting the collapse direction is mandatory. The default setting is "Unknown" and the filter will not run correctly.

So I suggest you add:
extracter->DirectionCollapseToIdentity();

This should works.

Tim