[ITK-users] Texture pixel by pixel

Francisco Lopez de la Franca franciscolopezdelafranca at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 07:15:19 EDT 2015

Hi,
I've used the itk::Statistics::ScalarImageToTextureFeaturesFilter class
with the default parameters and everything was OK.

But now, I have to calculate the texture features of a 2D scalar image
pixel by pixel, I mean, iterate over the whole image and calculate the
texture features of every pixel.

I guess I've got to use each pixel as the masked region over which to
calculate the texture features, but I think this process could be very slow
(I have to do it with a lot of 2D images).

Is there a faster way to do it or isn't it possible as I've described?

Thanks a lot.
Kind regards.