[ITK-users] Texture pixel by pixel

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Sep 21 08:30:27 EDT 2015

Hello,

I have a external ITK extension you may find useful:
https://github.com/blowekamp/itkTextureAnalysis/blob/master/include/itkTextureFeatureImageFilter.h

This computed the GLCM, for a neighborhood for every pixel and produces a VectorImage with all the features.

Contributions to improving the class and documentation are welcome.

HTH,
Brad