[ITK-users] [ITK] Texture pixel by pixel

Timothee Evain tevain at telecom-paristech.fr
Mon Sep 21 08:38:01 EDT 2015

Well, if you do like in the example, you will have as many images as features you have.
Of course you can combine them. But I've never work with nifti images, so I can't tell you if you will be able to save it.
But since you could consider such a features image as a multi-components image (like RGB one), I think you could maybe find help on writing RGB nifti images?

Tim

PS: Try to keep posting to the ITK list for future readers :)