[ITK-users] Procedure for Submitting Patches to Remote Modules/Third Party Libraries

DVigneault davis.vigneault at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:24:55 EDT 2015

All--

Is the procedure for submitting a patch for (a) a remote module or (b) a
third party library different from the typical procedure [1]?  I'm wondering
whether the patch is submitted as usual and then forwarded, or if the patch
should be submitted directly to the original repository.  (Specifically I'm
thinking of GDCM [2] and the Subdivision module [3].)

Best, and thanks,

--Davis

[1]
http://insightsoftwareconsortium.github.io/ITKBarCamp-doc/CommunitySoftwareProcess/SubmitAPatchToGerrit/index.html