[ITK-users] Visual Studio Intellisense for ITK Python Wrapper

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Sep 29 22:35:57 EDT 2015

Hi Siavash,

Great to hear your feedback and that it is working for you!

ITK uses lazy loading [1] to speed up import times, which may be
confusing the Visual Studio Intellisense.  Perhaps setting
itkConfig.LazyLoading = False will help?

HTH,
Matt

[1] http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=Wrapping/Generators/Python/itk.py;h=1e1cec0cdfd4061b1825ec42fa87edc717bccf29;hb=HEAD